12. December, 25, 2014. Merry Christmas!
2014 KKOOM Samsungwon Christmas Highlights
Whether you’re a regular KKOOM supporter or you’ve stumbled upon this blog for the first time, thank you for joining us here. Every dollar donated, every Facebook “like,” and every “share” is a new opportunity for us to spread the word about the good work being done in orphanages and children’s homes in South Korea. And in a way, that’s the meaning of this holiday season — spreading love, sharing the good things in life with others, and helping to make the world a little better than it was yesterday. To the hundreds of you who have helped us do that, in ways big and small this year, thank you so much!
We hope you’ve enjoyed our 2014 12 Days of KKOOM blog series. Here’s a recap in case you missed any.
1. First Impressions, part 1
2. First Impressions, part 2
3. Joy for Kids
4. Commitment: A Volunteer’s Perspective
5. Jerusalem Ministry’s Camps
6. A Korean adoptee visits with KKOOM
7. Growing Up in a Korean Orphanage
8. English Teacher Meets Her Students at Samsungwon
9. Annual KKOOM Christmas Party
10. A House Mom’s Note of Thanks
11. Access to Preschool
12. Merry Christmas!
If you’ve liked this, please use the “share” links below to let your family and friends know. As always, feel free to connect with me at ajachym[at]kkoom[dot]org. I’d love to hear from you! ~ Aimee, KKOOM Co-founder and President