Together, lives were changed in 2022. Thank you for being a part of our story. Here’s a video that highlights what we achieved as a KKOOM community.
2022 was a year filled with impact – 365 days of supporting Korean youth. We started three new initiatives of providing backpacks for the new school year, starting art therapy activities to support a child’s emotional well-being, and funding mobility equipment for children with cerebral palsy. Here’s a glimpse into our impact:
- 122 ice cream treats were purchased in August to celebrate the summer vacation
- $2000 was raised by a Board member to fund new mobility equipment
- 113 smiles were brightened on Children’s Day
- 82 new backpacks were purchased for two children’s homes
- 5 fully funded Christmas celebrations for five children’s homes in four cities
- 2 college semester scholarships were given to Minyeol and Jaehyuck
- 1 board retreat to strategize, plan, and connect our virtual board members
- 1 preschool scholarship was funded for a toddler to receive an early education
275 Korean lives were changed thanks to you. We cannot wait to see the difference we make together in 2023!